Thursday, March 19, 2009

Money issue and pathetic customer service

I am facing a lot of problem because of manashosting. I order for a domain transfer (www.udie.org) and a webspace. Under their offer..they were offering these two things for just Rs. 2000..wherein I will get 3 months of webspace and domain name. I made the payment through ICICI online banking. It has been a month, I havent received the ftp details yet.When I called Manashosting they said they havent received the payment. After running so long, they suggested me to go to CC Avenues and get the proof regarding the payment. I did that. I sent all the details and the snapshot of the payment to transfer@manashosting.com. But there is no revert till now. I have been harassed like anything. Customer service guys disconnect the call and talk to us to rudely. Its my client's domain. He is after my life. I really dont know what to do. I tried all the possible ways. I might have wasted more that a 1000 bucks by calling manashosting...and precious time. But of no help. Still I am stuck with things. Please help me.

1 comment:

Ramkumar said...

Manashosing is best example for worst customer support!!!!