Monday, May 10, 2010

Manashosting - The worst hosting company- close this fraud company

Hello all, I want Manashosting to be closed as it is fraud company and has looted many customers.

I have got registered the domain name and taken plesk 15 GB plan from manashosting.
It has been more than 30 days that these guys do not reply nor solve the issue. Even contacting them from our own side they disconnect chat and call.

While taking package from them Ms. Vani (sales team member) told me that my package will support ASP.NET 3.5 and I will be provided the plesk control panel and I will be able to create and manage MS SQL 2005 within control panel but after taking package they did not provide any thing what they promised. I was provided PEM (not plesk) control panel which supports only MS SQL 2000, later their tech team told me that you are provided PEM and for MS SQL 2005 support you have to take plesk control panel. They changed the hosting server without any prior notice and my site stopped working and now they ask extra money for that.
Now sales team says that it will cost another Rs. 1000/- if you want MS SQL 2005 support, which is fraud with me because they told me that I will be provided plesk panel with my package itself.

Although I paid them Rs. 200/- (monthly) for new panel and it has been done more than 4 days but there is no any response. Now today their billing department (Ms. Bhavani) says that it is Rs. 500/- not 200/- so pay more and disconnects chat.

Every department is irresponsible and is looting to customers. They do not stick to their words and mis leading customers.

Their Technical department is greatest department in the industry of hosting, which never responds on chat, never receive online chat directly , always have to get transfer from other department but even after transferring chat it replies just 2 lines in 30 mins. (1. What is your ticket id 2. Please Wait)

It is matter of money and time as well. I request the moderators not to only suggest other hosting company but also get closed the Manashosting as it is fraud and has looted many more customers and still is looting many others.

I have proof where Ms. Vani committed that plesk 15 GB plan will support ASP.NET 3.5, if you want that I can provide a copy of that.

Thank you , please do take action.

No comments: