Saturday, February 2, 2008

ManasHosting Review at webhostingstuff.com

poor manahosting -
by sara sara of manahosting.com on 04 Sep 2007:

"very very poor hosting very bad service...very very bad pls do go for hosting they have poor response and the service is very poor .if u go to hosting to manahosting u will have a b.p and all othr health problem "

--------------

Subject: 70-80% uptime ! Extremely bad support -
by Rahul Jain of www.rentafreelance.com on 09 Jul 2007:

" Manashosting is one of the most horrible webhosting company I have ever seen. Please please avoid this hosting company. The website would be down once in a week and for upto 72 hours no one would be there to bring services up.

No support during evening or night or till afternoon and support would mostly would be offline during day time. Lowest quality support personnel.

Also when I asked why I am not getting support then I got response from support that from this cheap amount how much can you expect? This is last thing one can expect from a hosting comapny. I am moving my site to another hosting company now. "

Review URL - http://www.webhostingstuff.com/review/ManaHosting.html

2 comments:

niraj said...

Read about their pathetic service at
http://manashostingsucks.blogspot.com/

Two of the topic contain the whole chat with their customer care executive .
You will how wat kind of service they provide

Metronet said...

" Hello, I am feeling so good to find a place to write a review for the most pathetic hosting company available in this world. I have been a victim of this company for like 2 years now, since i had taken the 3 year plan. And trust me there is no single day, these people don't make your life difficult. The have no value for customers and dont respect them even a bit. "They are available all the times.... but mark this.... only the times when they have to take money from you , but never they are available if you need assistance."

One more thing ill tell you, these people i don know how are running this company, because their technical and billing teams are so dumb, trust me they think we customers are fools and if we ask them for some issue, they make up some technical thing and tell this that has happened, all lies and fake reasons.

I am still stuck with them and they have suspended my hosting package asking for money details , but i had paid for 3 years nd now they are in middle of the 3 years asking for money. They have put all my sites down and suspend my hosting. I had to move my services for now to other host. But seriously i cant take this anymore. "