Friday, February 29, 2008

Manashosting hosting own site at GoDaddy!

Well, manashosting is telling , they are the top3 hosting provider in India. They will be having at least 5 servers.

I said the same thing also, that you guys are telling (against me). manashosting is hosting their main site on GoDaddy because their own dedicated server go down frequently , ( telling from my own experience, I have had a 2GB shared windows hosting(because I dont have windows servers) with them before 2 years). So, their dedicated servers are going down frequently, thats why they moved their main site to godaddy.

The most funny part I saw was that, They put the host-tracker and siteuptime logo, with 99.9% uptime report on their main site!! Actually the uptime report was for their main site, which is hosted on godaddy server.

Also, the support staffs are not professionals , when we ask some serious questions, they will give some numbers and are tell us to call for an answer.

Before many months, they offered unlimited package for Rs2000 per year, I asked the server configuration.The sales/support guy dont even know the server configuration. I asked about the hard disk .After 1 hr, he answered me it is 100GB hard disk. I still dont know who make 100gb hard disk for manashosting.

Another thing, I purchased a windows hosting before 2 year. I paid only for a year, but the package and all the files are still there, I can access control panel still now. They dont even have a record of their customers and packages.

Review URL - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=6538021

No comments: