Saturday, February 2, 2008

Manashosting again...

Manish, July 31st, 2007 at 11:27 pm

Just came accross this blog and thought of saying that I too had extremely bad experience with manashosting. I had my large business site hosted here and I lost so many dollars due to downtimes at manashosting. I too moved to a different host now.

Rajeev, January 12th, 2008 at 3:34 am

hey guys even i tried manashosting.Well i didnt have any problem with them.I have my domain and space registered with them and its working fine.I feel manashosting is a reliable company.

Vishwaas, January 12th, 2008 at 11:55 am

Clearly you are either a paid employee at Manashosting or are totally unaware of what a server downtime is.. Believe me, when I say that manashosting is the crappiest hosting service I’ve ever seen. You’re better hosting your site on your own PC rather than having it at manashosting.

Review URL - http://blog.xvzx.net/2007/04/22/new-hosting

2 comments:

hosuronline.com said...

They project themselves as cheaper and actually they are not.

Look at their dedicated server plans, you will understand their real face.

They charge 80 GB with no support and no DB for Rs.70000, while even the most expensive/reilable -nettigritty.com hosting service charges only 1.4 lacs with 1000s of features!

Web Master said...

Thanks for your comments hosuronline. Hope this will help our visitors :)