Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Get away from them, the biggest cheaters i have ever seen

They give you the space and bandwidth but with so slow speed that it takes months to upload 1 gb.

I bought 2gb webspace and domain name with manashosting, after paying by credit card for 2 days i didnt got any official mail from them, enven they didnt replied my emails except auto responders. After 3 days finally they activated my hosting and domain but didnt gave me control panel for domain. The domain was registered with their name only.

The next process was to upload my content, the claimed uptime and performance didnt worked out in my case it took about a whole day for uploading my 20 mb content of website. The website is offline for about 1-2 hours a day.

After a long time the website started working but with a very slow processing and data speed. It takes about 4-5 seconds for generating a page from php script as compared to .1 - .2 seconds in my previous hosting. And now the dont pick up my phone, dont reply to my emails and no technical support. They also refuse my online chat request.

So this is the fact, no body give anything for low price. Be far from them.

Read Complete Review here...

2 comments:

Bhawna Shah said...

I am the latest target of manashosting menace. I hosted my website with them and now I feel I made the biggest mistake. They playing a ping-pong with you between billing and technical team. They are a mess and have the world's worst services.

sisconsoft said...

Manashosting is the worst hosting company ever,
It's been one year for me since i took-up hosting with them, and by God's grace my domain got relieved from the manas hosting's worst services.

A Website needs to be up most of the times but if you book a hosting with manashosting your website will not do what it is supposed to do.