Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Worst hosting company ever

I signed up as a Manas Hosting reseller about year ago. Till today they have not sent me the user name and password to log into their control panel. I have sent them dozens of emails and I have even triedspeaking to them over the phone - but they have not responded in any positive way.

After a year when my domains expired I could not even renew them. This company blocked my account and told me to use the control panel. I tried to tell them that they had not sent me the username and password for the control panel but with no success. Ultimately I had to move my domains to another hosting provider.

They use one cellphone number for all thier contacts - finance, customer support, billing - everything has one single number! This means that they probably have 2-3 employees who do everything. The employees who are handling customers can not speak or write in English so if you try thier services best of luck communicating with them.

Manas Hosting has some very cheap hosting packages but if you ever sign up with them - keep your fingers crossed and best of luck- they will never answer your emails and even if they do - they employ people who have no knowledge of English so you will not be understand their emails.You will have to wait for years tio get service. So Istrongly urge you - do not ever do business with Manas Hosting - www.manashostin.com - they are frauds - you will regret it like i am regreting it - every day

Read Complete review here...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes, manashosting is worst hosting and their support cannot be expalined in words...horrible. I lost atleast 1 year of my age because of the anger i been through whenever i seek support from them.

Praying god to teach them a lesson and close down the shop..