Thursday, December 27, 2007

Manashosting

Manashosting is one of worst hosting company in the world, although manashosting is the cheapest one.

If your website plays important role in the growth of your company, my suggestions is that you can not rely on manashosting.

They provide loads of service at low cost like MS SQL Server, My Sql, MS Access PHP, ASP, ASP.NET 1.1, ASP.NET 2.0 etc, but these services are very slow. If your website is static then it is okay, but If you are using batabase like MS SQL Server then your website will take long time to load, because They have created more than 500 MS SQL Server database on a single server with low configuration, thats why MS SQL Server is running slow and website will have to wait longer and longer.

Me and my friends are using manashosting since 10-11 month, but now I am planning to change our hosting company.

  1. Manashosting do not have the basic infrastructure not even a toll free number, but they boast of being the second best web hosting company in india.
  2. They do not have the competent technical support.
  3. They do not provide 24 hours support.
  4. They were not picking the phone in the office hours and many more.

Manashosting is a crap web hosting company.

Review URL - http://www.reviewstream.com/reviews/?p=25986

2 comments:

R Kumar said...

I had a reseller account with manas. I had to run away from them within 3 months from signup date to save my bread & butter business. There were massive downtime during that short duration.

I shifted to www.niwell.com. There is a stability now in my business. This compamy seems very professional.

Subhasish Gupta said...

I have 5 domains linux pack from manas really dont know how they work I need some good server company